Or Service Technician
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 8, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our
patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day.
From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to
our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our
complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills
in multiple settings while building your career, all within New
Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Jersey Shore University Medical Center is a level 3 trauma
center. We have 17 operating rooms. As an OR Service Tech, you get
you to learn about a lot of different areas/functions across the OR
(Doctors, Surgeons, Registered Nurses, Surgical Techs, Anesthesia
Techs, and much more). There is a lot of room for growth in this
position. You also get to interact with team members in all
different units across the hospital. You have direct patient
interaction, and act as a big support person for the Operating Room
and hospital. There is a lot of flexibility with this position. We
are a high volume hospital, and are open 24/7. So, there are day,
evening, and night shifts available. You get to work with a great
team, in a fast paced environment. OR Service Techs at Jersey Shore
University Medical Center always celebrate our beliefs -
Compassionate, Creative, Courageous, and Collaborative. Our team is
flexible, friendly, dependable, respectful, and positive
A day in the life of an OR Service Technician at Hackensack
- Responsible for Operating Room Turnover and Cycle cleaning
- Transporting of the patients to and from the SDS, Patient
Rooms, OR, and PACU Department
- Moving and handling of surgical equipment
- Delivering and handling of specimens to the lab
- Stocking rooms, maintain supplies and running of general
errands for the support of the OR functions
- Other duties as assigned which are according to hospital
policies & procedures.
- Environmental service/Housekeeping or Medical experience a
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- BLS/CPR Certification is required (but Can be obtained once
- Must be able to lift and move heavy equipment in the OR.
- Must be able to walk, bend and stand for long periods of
- Must be flexible with working various days including
alternating weekends and holidays
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Brick , Or Service Technician, Other , Neptune, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!