Part Time Specialty Team Member
Company: Whole Foods
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Provide support as a member of the Specialty team to include
receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Specialty floor
and displays, and selling product in support of the regional
Specialty vision. Ensure a positive company image by providing
courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers
and team members. Specialty departments at most WFM stores include
cheese, coffee, tea, beer, wine, housewares and other specialty
foods and products.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight
the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and
shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes,
rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
- Prepare food items;:cut, wrap, and price cheese and other
- Assist customers in selecting cheese, beer, wine, housewares,
and other specialty products.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping
environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
- Assist with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean,
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including
Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe
- Operate and sanitize all Specialty equipment in a safe and
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part
of a team
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable
manner to fellow team members and customers
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to sell proactively
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed
- Use of tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric
pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery
Desired Work Experiences
- Team Oriented
- Customer Service Focus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods, Brick , Part Time Specialty Team Member, Other , Marlboro, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!