Receptionist at Nursing and Rehab in Shrewsbury
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 9, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care
capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to
apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career
all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
This exciting Receptionist position at Shrewsbury is looking for
someone to have the flexibility to work Every Other Weekend. If you
feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths
and capabilities, then please apply today!
A day in the life of a Receptionist at Hackensack Meridian
- Creates a professional and welcoming atmosphere in person, via
telephone and via electronic communication.
- Responsible for front desk operations.
- Answers all calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Makes announcements clearly via paging system.
- Responds to urgent/emergency situations utilizing the facility
emergency management plan.
- Demonstrates ability to answer routine inquiries about
residents and/or facility, and withholds confidential resident
- Greets visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provides clerical support and assistance to administrative
staff and department heads as needed.
- Minimum of one (1) year with emphasis on clerical and business
- High School Diploma or equivalent.Telephone/Reception
experience preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Micorsoft Word
and Micorsoft Office.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Brick , Receptionist at Nursing and Rehab in Shrewsbury, Other , Shrewsbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!