Company: FXI Foamex Innovations
Location: Red Bank
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Building our Future Together. FXI is a leading provider of
comfort solutions to the Bedding, Furniture and Transportation
markets. We have made it our mission to provide tailored solutions
that delight our customers and consumers. We are an industry leader
in the rapidly growing Mattress in a Box segment of the bedding
market. We have created a "molecules to doorstep" business model
that leverages our leading innovation, scale, and footprint to
deliver our own brands as well as other leading brands to the
market and to consumers doorsteps. With our corporate headquarters,
high-tech research and development facility, and multiple
manufacturing locations in North America, FXI has built a culture
of innovation and achievement that is recognized by customers,
suppliers and peers. We provide one of the broadest sets of comfort
solutions to the broadest set of industry players, through the
broadest manufacturing platform in the industry. You will find
FXI's comfort technologies inside countless applications you
encounter every day. Everywhere comfort is needed, FXI's
innovations lead the way! We are always looking for best-in-class
talent to join our innovative, fun, and value-driven culture. What
are you waiting for?
We are looking for a results-oriented Marketing Manager. The
ideal candidate will be able to think strategically and act
tactically, have incredibly high attention to detail, be recognized
as an expert in driving and project managing new initiatives and
comfortable presenting at all levels of the organization in order
to drive forward ideas, while building partnerships across the
organization to drive execution. You can think both conceptually as
well as analytically and have a passion for driving customer
excitement and engagement through all content, with a focus on
printed packaging, in-store presentation/displays and other printed
- Working in partnership with the creative and copywriting team,
develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet
objectives for all marketing advertising and public-facing
communications, with focus on printed packaging and in-store
presentation, displays, etc.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external
teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing
programs, strategies, and budgets
- Partner with our external creative/marketing agencies to drive
best in class execution on new initiatives
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate
consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch
points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events,
documenting business processes, and providing additional sales
support in the form of presentation templates/sell sheets
- Responsible for delivering superior client experiences at trade
show and events while achieving stated event goals and
- Project management across marketing initiatives
This role is inherently cross-functional. You will work closely
with Consumer Insights, Product Development/Program Management,
Creative/Copyrwiting and Sales to develop and deliver brand,
customer and solution-based marketing campaigns that create
awareness and consideration for prospective consumers and drive
brand & product affinity with existing customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing with successes in owning
brands, creating in-store packaging and displays, and assisting in
trade show planning/execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working closely and fostering successful,
collaborative relationships with cross-functional team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and
translate data into actionable proposals.
- Exceptional storyteller or proven experience working with
creatives to launch innovative work
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage and prioritize
multiple projects and integrated campaigns with competing
- Focused, independent, go-getter. Excited by challenge and
opportunity. Thinks big, but drives change through detailed
- High energy, positive attitude, self-motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple competing customers and projects at
once. Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fast-paced
- Highly collaborative and a team player.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and
FXI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: FXI Foamex Innovations, Brick , Marketing Manager, Other , Red Bank, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!