PRN Mental Health Specialist
Company: CFG Health Network
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Provides clinical services to include assessment, screening,
brief therapy and community referrals to patients.
- Conducts emergency clinical assessments on individuals referred
because of emotional distress.
- Develops treatment plans based on individual need to include,
but no limited to housing location; medication referral; brief
counseling and referrals for ongoing mental health or substance
- Conducts an initial clinical assessment within ten (10 )days on
all individuals who are identified as "high-risk".
- Provides brief individual or group counseling when clinically
- Assists mentally ill individuals in accessing services at the
time of release.
- Completes psychosocial assessments as required by the judicial
- Maintains daily and monthly statistics on client contacts and
- Attends bi-monthly staff meetings.
- Completes all necessary documentation and paperwork on a daily
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a mental health field required. Master's
- Professional certification required, license preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of: the judicial, correctional and
mental health systems; clinical theory and practice with emphasis
on crisis intervention; community resources and how to access
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb
or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: CFG Health Network, Brick , PRN Mental Health Specialist, Other , Freehold, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!