Physician Home Care
Company: Vitas Healthcare
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Must be a member in good standing on the medical staff of an
accredited hospital in the state where the hospice is located.
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of primary medical
care, with at least a working knowledge of oncology.
- Knowledge of palliative medicine, with particular emphasis on
control symptoms associated with terminal illness.
- Registration with the Drug Enforcement Agency to write
- Medical malpractice and liability insurance in amounts and with
carriers satisfactory to VITAS.
Graduate of an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy with
current license to practice in the state where the hospice program
in located. Board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine, Family
Practice, or other related specialty with a working knowledge of
the principles of palliative medicine and symptom management.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
Keywords: Vitas Healthcare, Brick , Physician Home Care, Other , Shrewsbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!