Overnight Member Services Representative - Part Time
Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Our Job Opening:
We are searching for an Overnight Closer (Member Services
Representative) to join our team! As a member of our staff, you
will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer
service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests,
ensuring an exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience! You
will also be responsible for closing that business day's shift as
well as creating accurate bank deposits.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service/Front Desk Activities:
- Greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer
service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members in, tour and sign up new members, log amenities
and communicate updates and events to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of sale
- Close shift for the business day and create bank deposits for
the following day.
- Member Accounts:
- Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change
of address and billing or payment questions.
- Club Cleanliness and Maintenance:
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills
under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning
- Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking.
- 6-12 months of Customer Service experience is preferred.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work weekend overnight hours (10:00 PM to 6:00
- Basic computer proficiency with an eye for accuracy.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Why you should join Planet Fitness!
- Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us
create a healthier Planet!
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented,
- Free Black Card Membership.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Brick , Overnight Member Services Representative - Part Time, Other , Freehold, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!