Direct Support Professional - Up To $1000 Sign On Bonus
Are you passionate about making a real difference in the lives
of people with brain injuries? Are you looking for a new challenge
and a career with real purpose? As a Direct Support Professional
(DSP) at Bancroft NeuroRehab, you'll support individuals'
rehabilitation and empower them to realize their best life.
Help Others Rebound, Recover and Reconnect
Bancroft NeuroRehab fosters a stable environment for individuals
with brain injuries and neurological conditions to rebound, recover
and reconnect. Direct Support Professionals support those in our
care to regain independence through rehabilitation, supervision,
behavioral programming, social, and recreational activities.
Various schedules and shifts are currently available, including
days, evenings, and overnights.
How You Can Make a Real Impact:
- Support individuals' journey to regain skills for daily
- Encourage independence through personalized plans of care
- Lead recreational activities to help individuals experience
- Provide transportation to and from day programs, rehabilitation
services, appointments, and community activities
- Communicate with residents' loved ones
Hear From Real Employees About Life at Bancroft NeuroRehab
We're Hiring Compassionate Team Members Who:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a current, non-provisional driver's license in good
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Have a desire to work with people recovering from traumatic
brain injury (TBI), acquired brain injuries, and neurological
- Have the ability and willingness to work weekends
- Experience in caretaking or supporting individuals with brain
injuries or neurological conditions
What You'll Love About Bancroft NeuroRehab:
- Meaningful Purpose: We truly make a difference in the lives of
others, which inspires us to be better people, and gives us
- Lasting Bonds: We are a close-knit, committed team who feel
like a second family
- Personal Growth: There are opportunities to learn and build
skills, professional development, career advancement, tuition
assistance, and loan repayment programs
- Outstanding Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, retirement
savings program, generous paid time off, medical and dental
insurance, and more
What May Challenge You:
- Every hour of each day is different
- Weekend availability is required
- Caring for the people we serve can be physically, mentally, and
At Bancroft, you'll do more than just make an impact. We are a
care team of 2,700 employees across 200+ facilities and homes in
NJ, PA, and DE committed to making a lasting difference in the
lives of the people we serve and their loved ones. Together, we
work diligently and compassionately, to improve the lives of the
people we serve. Find your purpose and more at Bancroft.
Real Life. Real Purpose.
Ability to successfully clear a pre-employment physical, drug
test and criminal background check inclusive of fingerprinting is
All external full time Direct Support Professionals hired into a
Program Associate or Clinical Associate position will be eligible.
Part Time employees who are hired to work 20 standard hours or more
will be eligible however the sign on bonus will be prorated based
on the number of standard hours.
Neurorehab, Rehab, Direct Support Professional, DSP, Brain
Injury, Neurological Coniditions, CNA, PCA, Patient Care
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and supports
diversity, equity and inclusion in its hiring and employment
practices, so that #cb every team member can feel a true sense of
belonging, and maximize their unique potential. To this end, all
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, disability, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.