Universal Banker I - Part Time
Company: Kearny Bank
Location: Ocean Grove
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Responsible for providing exceptional service to all existing
and potential clients. Will manage the full client experience
efficiently, identifying sales opportunities, making referrals and
handling service transactions.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EVERY SATURDAY
The following reflects management's definition of essential
functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be
assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.
- Develop, expand and manage consumer and business account
relationships, concentrating efforts in meeting client needs for
- Actively participate in ongoing training and regular sales
meetings. Willing to be cross-trained to perform duties necessary
to assist clients when management is not present.
- Process a variety of routine and complex transactions such as
account opening and closing, processing deposits, withdrawals, loan
payments and transfers.
- Assist with the daily operations of the branch including
reporting, audits, ATMs, coin machines and the main cash vault.
Prepare cash for shipments and ordering cash/coin for the branch as
- Demonstrate knowledge of policies and procedures and the
ability to apply this knowledge in real situations.
- Process client transactions according to the Bank's policies
- Ensure regulatory requirements such as Anti Money Laundering
and BSA are adhered to.
- Build client loyalty through courteous, professional service
according to the Bank's established Sales and Service
- Maintain knowledge of all Bank products and services to
effectively promote the Bank to clients.
- Identify clients' needs and make appropriate referrals of
products and services while executing a smooth transition of client
to platform personnel.
- In the performance of respective duties, must maintain
knowledge of and ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act
regulations and all other regulatory, security and bank
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least one year of
cash handling experience.
- Previous client service experience or a strong desire to work
in the service industry.
- The ability to develop a complete working knowledge of the
teller system including the use of a PC and calculator, as required
to efficiently perform the job.
- Position requires flexibility and willingness to travel to
other locations/branches and to adapt to schedule changes during
the workday to include evenings and Saturdays.
- Ability to meet/exceed client experience needs, identify
- Strong team player.
- Ability to act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, work
commitment and maintain a positive performance in all
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and
- Ability to interact effectively and tactfully with all levels
of the Bank.
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Regular attendance and punctuality
are essential functions of every job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel
objects, use tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk
and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Keywords: Kearny Bank, Brick , Universal Banker I - Part Time, Other , Ocean Grove, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!