Registered Nurse - Emergency Department - Per Diem Days
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 9, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care
capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to
apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career
all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date
evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care,
to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and
other members of the health care team regarding patient's status,
rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in
bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the
safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each
individual patient's assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and
evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing
health, wellness and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe
transitioning and continuum of care.
- Current and valid New Jersey Registered Nurse license is
- BLS/CPR, ACLS, and PALS certifications by American Heart
Association are required
- At least 1 year or more of ED nursing experience required
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient
needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of
our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on
teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and
passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong
sense of patient focus are all required.
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Brick , Registered Nurse - Emergency Department - Per Diem Days, Other , Neptune, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!