Retail Associate - Uniforms
Community Surgical Supply is one of the largest independently
owned homecare companies in the midatlantic and northeast region,
aggressively looking to increase marketshare throughout the
country. As a premiere homecare provider, we adhere to the highest
standards of excellence both for our employees as well as for our
We are an organization that is proud of the reputation it has
acquired as being "a good place to work", a place where
friendliness and fairness prevail. We want you to feel that you are
a part of a company whose success depends on the knowledge, skills,
and attitudes of the people who function in harmony as a team. We
encourage independent thinking on a team level to help develop
fresh ideas to achieve organizational goals.
As a Retail Associate - Uniforms with Community Surgical, you
- Greet customers when entering store.
- Assist in product selection, including cross selling/up selling
products based on customer needs.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Have extensive knowledge of all products line in order to
assist customers in purchasing the correct products for their
- Ensure inventory management is according to policy and
procedure, properly receive merchandise and correct ticket on
- Keep uniform & accessories area neat and organized.
- Comply with loss prevention policies.
- Administrative experience in office setting with previous
medical records or other related experience in healthcare is
- Ability to understand and become knowledgeable of release of
information standards, policies and procedures, HIPAA regulations
and to complete work in compliance of these and other
- Perform various duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision.
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, ability
to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them and carry them out
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team skills,
ability to build working relationships with customers, management
- High level of initiative, flexibility and ability to
- Must be friendly, bright and compassionate
- Computer literate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, this position requires
an associate to regularly stand, walk and reach with hands and
arms, use hands to finger, handle or feel. The associate is
occasionally required to sit. The associate may occasionally exert
up to 25 pounds of force, and/or a negligible amount of force
frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise
move objects, including the human body. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
Community Surgical Supply conducts drug, background and motor
vehicle checks in our hiring practices.
Community Surgical Supply recruits and retains talented
individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status,
disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by
federal, state or local law. Community Surgical Supply is an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AAE
Community Surgical participates in E-Verify