Oncology Account Manager
Company: Syneos Health, Inc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when
results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive
coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science
behind our client's products and build lasting business
relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for
this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
While reporting to the Syneos Health Regional Sales Director,
this role will be responsible for the achievement of territory
business goals by providing product knowledge information and
appropriate product support information to healthcare providers
according to an approved call plan. The Oncology Account Manager
will demonstrate in-depth understanding of product knowledge,
business strategy and competitive environment while driving engaged
and consultative dialogue with HCP's and abide by all corporate and
industry related policies and procedure/compliance.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as geographical business/account management owner with a
focus on analysis, customer planning and business impact.
- Focus on driving growth and product demand among target
specialists and new accounts including uro-oncology accounts,
academic medical centers and individual HCP's. Meets/exceeds sales
and profit objectives in assigned geography.
- Identify and work to resolve HCP and patient access barriers to
- Build a community-based network consisting of treating
physicians and their practice members who diagnose and treat
- Map out and build a network across relevant stakeholders
(internal and external) that are crucial to patient access and
affordability in concert with uro-oncology practices.
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a
results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BS/BA Degree required
- 7+ years pharmaceutical sales experience required.
- 3+ years with Urology and/or Oncology Experience.
- Buy and bill experience required with strong reimbursement &
- Understanding of multiple distribution models and Specialty
- Existing Urology relationships preferred.
- Understands the Genitourinary (GU) landscape.
- Solid analytical, organizational, problem solving,
communication and leadership skills required.
- Strong documented track record of sales success.
- Resourceful, tech savvy, energetic independence.
- Development, execution and follow-up of business plans.
- Recent launch experience - virtual product launch and sales
- Ability to travel due to large account and geographic
- Communicate cross-functionally with other field-based
- Ability to be flexible, problem-solve and wear multiple hats in
a start-up environment.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is
reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized.
Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy
you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better,
smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to
patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5
years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma
companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected
to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity
Apply for this job
Keywords: Syneos Health, Inc, Brick , Oncology Account Manager, Other , Freehold, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!