Energy Management Project Manager
Company: Hackensack University Medical Center
Posted on: June 11, 2021
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack
Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care
capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to
apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career
all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Energy Management Project Manager will serve as a key member
of the energy management and sustainability team providing the data
and insights that help energy and operations managers make informed
decisions. Monitor, analyze, and report on energy performance.
Performs analytical support to the energy management program and is
responsible for managing energy consultants. Aggregate large
amounts of data from various sources and extract meaningful metrics
from it. Create meaningful visualizations and summaries of data for
presentation to upper management. Use data to create predictive
operational models with multiple variables. Developing customize
tools that provide predictive modeling.
This position will travel throughout the network and have the
ability to work from alternate locations or remotely at times.
A day in the life of an Energy Management Project Manager at
Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a
work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Oversee all aspects of one or multiple energy account
- Conduct energy efficiency assessments and identify energy
- Assist network facility managers in troubleshooting system
operational issues that impact energy efficiency.
- Develop scope of work, bid and manage the implementation of
energy conservation projects.
- Provide energy efficiency training for site specific Team
- Assist with implementing energy conservation and awareness
- Direct each contractor associated with each project at an
- Accurately manage and report project financials.
- Maintain staffing and scheduling requirements for all
- Analyze energy data and provide reports on project
- Identifying and applying for federal, state and utility energy
rebates and incentives.
- Support other regional energy engagements.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field.
- 4-8 years of experience in the identification and
implementation of energy efficiency projects or programs.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of HVAC, Boilers, Chillers and
Control Systems and experience with the implementation of
environmental stewardship programs.
Licenses & Certfications Preferred:
- Certified Energy Manager designation License.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack University Medical Center, Brick , Energy Management Project Manager, Other , Neptune, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!