Casino Pier Grill Line Cook/ Prep Cook
Company: Casino Pier LLC
Location: Seaside Heights
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Our Line Cook is a key player in making sure each guest receives
their restaurant order promptly and accurately and leaves with a
smile and a memory of unparalleled service. You'll be part of an
amazing team and will help to build guest loyalty through your own
shining example. Your first responsibility will be to prepare and
season a variety of meats, vegetables, and other food items in
accordance with prescribed recipes. You will also have to
effectively communicate with your team members so the operations
run in an organized manner, enforce all safety and sanitation rules
while working in the food handling process.
- As a line cook you will be responsible for setting up the line
and cooking our menu items on the grill.
- Some of the items we service are hamburgers, hot dogs, cheese
steaks, chicken tenders, french fries sausage, peppers,
- You may be on the char broiler or the flattop grill. more
instructions will be given for both grills
- You will prepare all items according to company
- Ensure that guests receive the correct order in a timely
- You must work together with all other stations of the pier
- As a prep cook you will prep everything needed for all of our
- You will be given a prep par list for all of the stands and be
shown how to do everything.
- Both line cooks and prep cooks will be responsible for the
items listed below.
- You will make sure your area is fully stocked when
- You will be responsible keeping your area clean at all
- Responsible for care and protection of restaurant ticket
- Must be out going and friendly.
- Must be a team player.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
--- The employee must be able to lift food boxes that may weight up
to 40 lbs each.
--- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth vision, ability
to adjust focus and ability to see color.
--- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and
arms and talk or hear.
Expected Hours of Work:
We require that employees are available to work a varied schedule.
We require that you be available to work weekends and holidays from
Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day. Employees must submit requests
for time off with 2 weeks notice.
Keywords: Casino Pier LLC, Brick , Casino Pier Grill Line Cook/ Prep Cook, Other , Seaside Heights, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!