Company: Aquatics Connect
Location: Sea Girt
Posted on: May 16, 2022
*This position is primarily -for the Summer
season(May-September). There are opportunities for extended work in
warmer climate -areas and where we manage indoor facilities, but
apply with this in mind.About Aquatics ConnectAquatics Connect is
looking for fun, passionate, independent lifeguards to join our
team in your local area. Are you tired of long hours for low pay?
Make your own hours and -accept only the jobs you want, all while
working in a fun and rewarding environment!
- We are able to certify select -candidates in American Red Cross
Lifeguarding/CPR and -WSI.
- One of a kind employee recognition system allows you to earn
more money for referrals, social sharing, content -creation
-(photos/video/blogs) and for being a brand ambassador.
- Opportunity to give back! 5% of our profits and 100% of
donations go towards providing FREE swim lessons and CPR classes to
people in need. -(You will still get paid to guard, but we love it
when our lifeguards take the initiative to donate their time and
give back).Benefits Include:
- Making -your own schedule. Work when you want, where you
- Base pay starting at $30 per hour and higher with experience.
Tipping option available and encouraged through our mobile app
- You are paid immediately after each private event you work,
unlike other lifeguard jobs, we believe you deserve the money you
earn right away and shouldn't have to wait 2 weeksResponsibilities
- Patrols areas and observes activities, enforces safety rules,
regulations and crowd control functions to prevent accidents or
- Assists and/or carries out rescue of helpless swimmers,
administers first aid and applies resuscitation measures when
- Keeps first aid supplies and resuscitation equipment ready for
immediate use. Maintains guard station and pool area in a clean and
- Lifeguarding Certification -(American Red Cross or equivalent
recognized by Aquatics Connect)
- CPR certification
- Reliable Transportation
- Leadership abilities and outgoing with students
- Self-motivated and adaptable -
- As a mobile lifeguard, you will be expected to have -basic
equipment to successfully teach -swim lessons. If you don't have
the appropriate equipment, we can provide to you at employee
discount rates (worth considering the job for this discount
alone!)If you would like to be considered, please apply online.
Visit our website if you have -any questions.We are extremely
excited for you to join us for an unbelievable opportunity to be a
mobile lifeguard -that makes not only makes great money, but also
becomes a part of a national community looking to grow their
network and take the next steps in your -professional development
and career. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Aquatics Connect, Brick , Private Lifeguard, Other , Sea Girt, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!