Company: Eastern Dental
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Eastern Dental has been providing families with full-service
dental care for over 30 years. From children to seniors, our
skilled team of dentists and specialists provide the highest level
of dental care to ensure healthy and happy smiles. If you are
caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others,
becoming a member of the Eastern Dental Family may be the perfect
opportunity for you.We are seeking a Periodontist to care for our
patients in our established, multi-specialty practice, utilizing a
comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry.We welcome those
with a strong focus on quality, service and patient
satisfaction.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing implants.
- Performing cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions.
- Developing treatment plans.
- Providing preventative treatment.
- Resolving gum issues such as gum sensitivity.
- Work with staff to provide quality patient care services
- Show dedication and provide the highest quality of care to
patientsRequired Skills & Other Requirements
- DDS / DMD degree from an accredited U.S. Dental School
- DDS / DMD degree and at least 1 year of work experience in a
U.S Dental Practice or completed General Practice Residency
- Relevant State Dental License active in good standing
- Ability to be credentialed with insurances and governmental
- Excellent communication skills
- Required skills include critical thinking, decision making,
active listening, complex problem solving
- The ability to deliver a caring and supportive environment to
Keywords: Eastern Dental, Brick , Periodontist, Other , Manahawkin, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!