EVS Group Leader - Full Time - Overnights
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
EVS Group Leader - Full Time - OvernightsOCEAN MEDICAL CENTER
Brick Requisition #2022-110006 ShiftNight StatusFull Time with
Benefits Weekend WorkEvery Other Weekend HolidaysEvery Other
Holiday On CallNo On-Call Required Shift Hours11p-730a Address425
Jack Martin Boulevard, Brick, 08724 Apply
Save Job Job Saved View SavedOverviewHow have you impacted
someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are
focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the
highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab
centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers
and at -home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services
will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while
building your career all within New Jersey's premier health-care
system. The EVS Group Leader is responsible for the set up of the
daily routine and additional assignments. These duties include
routine work and projects. They are responsible for setting up
breaks and lunch schedules. They order supplies and report any
problems with equipment. They work with new employees for training
purposes and orientation. The availability for this Full Time -
Overnight position is 11pm - 730a. Responsibilities
- Assesses the need for floor care and performs appropriate
- Performs between case clean-up as well as terminal clean-up
according to standards.
- Performs periodic and project cleaning.
- Collects and disposes of trash and linen appropriately.
- Performs non-patient care area cleaning such as locker rooms,
office space, lounges, etc.
- Participates in QI activities and work area inspection.
- Assumes responsibility for care of equipment. Operates and
cleans machinery, troubleshoots when necessary, and reports all
needs for repair.
- Maintains adequate levels of supplies and reports need for
- Follows Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions.
- Serves as a resource to the department by teaching cleaning
techniques, assuring proper use of chemicals, assuring proper use
of machinery, serves as a preceptor to new employees, and reports
all work and work progress to next shift.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of
behavior. QualificationsEducation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1 year experience as an Environmental Service
- Ability to lift a minimum of 100 lbs., push and pull a minimum
of 250 lbs. and stands a minimum of length of shift. Education,
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Good communication and Customer Service skills required.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient
needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of
our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on
teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and
passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong
sense of patient focus are all required. Our NetworkHackensack
MeridianHealth(HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza
Vaccination FacilityAs a courtesy to assist you in your job search,
we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack
Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your
skills and experience.Apply
Learn aboutthis locationView MapShare this job
- EmailRecently Viewed JobsNo recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Brick , EVS Group Leader - Full Time - Overnights, Other , Brick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!