Teacher Assistants- Full and Part Time
Company: Smart Start Academy for Kids
Location: Toms River
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Looking to join a team of enthusiastic professionals? Are you
passionate about the education of young children? We are looking
for a dedicated, creative, hard-working teacher assistants to join
our growing team!
* Help plan and implement activities and opportunities that
encourage student's curiosity, exploration, and
* Provide the children with age-appropriate activities that promote
physical, intellectual, and social growth.
* Adapt teaching methods and curriculum to meet student's varying
needs, interests, abilities, developmental levels and learning
* Develop and execute lesson plans that establish high expectations
for students in all curriculum areas.
* Help children develop problem-solving skills.
* Plan and prepare classroom setting.
* Oversee safety and educational programs.
* Supervise children in the classroom and outdoors.
* Provide a supportive environment where children can learn and
practice appropriate behaviors.
* Interact daily with parents; maintain open and cooperative
communication with parents and families, encouraging their
involvement in the program and supporting the child's family
* Follow Policies and Procedures set forth by the Office of
Licensing and DCP&P
Education, Licensing & Experience:
* Would need to complete 8 hours of health and safety online
training, 2 hours Mandated Reporting online training, and continued
on-going professional development.
* CPR and First Aid certificate preferred, but willing to obtain if
you do not possess one already
* Minimum 1 year experience working with children preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $14.25 per hour
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Frequent Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting. All drop off and
pick up being done at the door, with minimal visitors in the center
and temperature checks done at door.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Toms River, NJ 08755: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Associate (Preferred)
* Child Care: 1 year (Preferred)
* CPR/ First Aid Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Smart Start Academy for Kids, Brick , Teacher Assistants- Full and Part Time, Other , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!