Emergency Medicine Physician
Location: Lanoka Harbor
Posted on: November 26, 2022
CityMDis a network of urgent care centers dedicated to setting
an unprecedented standard of care for our patients and an edifying,
intuitive work environment for our employees. We are looking for
board-certified Emergency and Family Practice trained physicians
who thrive in an environment surrounded by highly trained and
motivated individuals and operate on one of the most advanced
administrative systems in healthcare today. Your responsibilities
will include the diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages,
and interpreting and archiving medical information.
- Scribes on staff. This allows you to focus your time on direct
- Advanced imaging available on a routine and STAT basis,
including CT, US and MRI.
- Specialist consultation allows for 48 hour turn around and same
day results for urgent cases.
- State-of-the-art facilities, digital X-Ray, laboratory services
with modern, clean and aesthetically designed work
- Dedicated physician led Aftercare team following up on all
aspects of patient care.
- Integrated Electronic Medical Records across all CityMD
Our commitment to our patients and employees, along with our
state-of-the-art personalized healthcare delivery system, has taken
CityMD from one location on the Upper East Side to over 130 in the
New YorkNew Jersey area including Northern/Central/Southern New
Jersey and Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Rockland and
Westchester County. As a proud People First company, we are
centered on the values of integrity, excellence, professionalism
Our Compensation package is broken down as follows:
- Competitive hourly rate plus performance based bonus
- 160 hours of paid time off
- $3000 annually in CME
- 401K match is up to 4% of your bi-weekly pay up to annual IRS
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as short term
and long term disability benefits and company paid life
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance Covered
- Premium pay is an additional $45 per hour
We are hiring board-certified physicians who are Emergency Medicine
or Family Medicine trained to work in our state-of-the-art urgent
care centers. Our facilities are staffed with highly trained and
motivated individuals who operate one of the most advanced
administrative systems in healthcare today.
Board Certification in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine.
Current NY/NJ State Medical License required and at least 2 years
post residency preferred.
For more information and to apply contact Dr. Idelson,
***No third party solicitations***
Keywords: CityMD, Brick , Emergency Medicine Physician, Other , Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!