Company: Skilled Nursing
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Skilled Nursing - Duties and Responsibilities:
- - - - - - Ensure the quality and appropriateness of
resident/patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory
- - - - - - Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitor monthly
performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as
- - - - - - Recruit, hire, provide orientation/training, and retain
a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility
programs and services. Ensure employee performance meets or exceeds
expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a
- - - - - - Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and
appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff
in accordance with company guidelines.
- - - - - - Complete required forms and documents in accordance
with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- - - - - - Manage all aspects of state or federal government
- - - - - - Have experience working as a Nursing Home
- - - - - - Excellent work history in the Long Term Care industry
(minimum 3 years)
- - - - - - Be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (with an
Paid time off
Keywords: Skilled Nursing, Brick , Administrator NHA, Other , Holmdel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!