Mobility Asst Veh Op-O2 Cert (Full time)
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description: Hiring Mobility Assistance Vehicle Operators
(MAVOs) in New Jersey: Bergen, Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean
Counties. Daytime, evening, and weekend shifts available. -
- How have you impacted someone's life today? - At Hackensack
Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. - From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care
capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to
apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career
all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system. Mobility
Assistance Vehicle Operators transport patients in wheelchairs
between medical facilities, from their residence, either private or
licensed healthcare facility, in a professional and caring manner.
- Administers Oxygen to patients as per the ASHI Oxygen
administration training for NJ Mobility Assistance Vehicle
Operators (MAVO). ***Full and Part Time Positions Available***
***Competitive Sign-On Bonuses Available for Full Time Position ***
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR BENEFITS: https://teamhmh.com/ Benefits for
Full Time Positions include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
Insurance, PTO, Retirement Plans, Tuition Assistance + much
This position can be a stepping stone to your EMT Career!
Responsibilties: A day in the life of a Mobility Assistance Vehicle
Operator at Hackensack Meridian -Health includes: 1. Must be able
to demonstrate proficiency in driving a Mobility Assistance
2. Perform all maneuvers / procedures as defined in accordance with
Mobility Assistance Vehicle Operator (MAVO) certification and
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) policies.
3. Maintain vehicle at the beginning and end of shift with required
items for transports utilizing a Vehicle Check List.
4. Communicates timely with the Communications Center on status of
5. Safely administers / regulates oxygen up to 6 liters via nasal
cannula in a non-emergency setting as prescribed by a healthcare
6. Ensures adequate oxygen supply as per company protocol at start
and end of shift.
7. Ensure that appropriate patient medical documents accompany all
8. Thoroughly complete all trip sheets and turn in at the end of
9. Decontaminate vehicle interior following transport of
10. Must be capable of communicating via written and verbal means
in the English language.
11. Must operate motor vehicles in a lawful and safe manner, always
exercising due regard, while maintaining a motor vehicle driving
record in accordance with HMH policy.
12. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
13. Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of
14. Lifts a minimum of 100 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 100
lbs. and stands a minimum of 4 hours a day. Qualifications:
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: 1. High School
Diploma or Equivalent Licenses and Certifications Required: 1.
Valid Driver's License from a USA state. Licenses and
Certifications Preferred: 1. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
2. Mobility Assistance Vehicle Operator (MAVO). If you feel the
above description speaks directly to your strengths and
capabilities, then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Brick , Mobility Asst Veh Op-O2 Cert (Full time), Other , Manahawkin, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!