Sales - Business Development Representative - Hybrid
Company: A Products, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job descriptionIn our quest to attract and retain top notch
employees, A Products Inc. is looking for employees to fill our
needed Sales - Business Development Representative Role. While
incorporating work / life integration, A Products Inc. is seeking
highly motivated individuals to join our expanding U.S. team and
assist our ever growing list of customers. Do you want to work
independently and be given the opportunity to fly on your own? A
career with A Products Inc. is unlike any other you've had
previously. You will be challenged, inspired, respected and proud
of the work that you accomplish. We hire the person not the
position. The ideal candidates' primary responsible is to
accurately manage a geographic territory and should be able to: Job
- Generate new business accounts within your specified territory
by identifying and qualifying potential customers.
- Perform extensive market research and engage prospects through
e mail, phone and LinkedIn with the goal of setting qualified
- Executive sales plan and target customers accordingly utilizing
high volume outgoing prospecting.
- Create, pursue and cultivate customer pipeline by effectively
and persuasively communicating with customers using effective
selling, listening and negotiation skills.
- Capture all relevant information in CRM to maintain and exceed
daily, weekly and monthly KPI's.
- Ability to maintain and exceed all sales quotas and revenue
- Set independent goals, track your progress, communicate
results, hold self-accountable for desired results.
- Develop and execute sales strategies, advise on changes and
coordinate quotes with potential sales opportunities to Sales
Manager through scheduled one on one and team meetings.
- Regularly analyze account base and discuss account trends to
determine and produce new business opportunities.
- Create and present sales / revenue forecasts based upon
on-going account base analysis.
- Develop and execute business development plans to drive revenue
- Call on a variety of industries with businesses from major
corporations to small companies.
- Conduct ZOOM presentation meetings with potential clients as
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new project / sourcing
activities. Requirements Include:
- Must be enthusiastic, show confidence and strong
self-assuredness along with the ability to present the features and
benefits to the decision maker.
- Self-starter with Strong Interpersonal skills and be a
relationship builder to close deals.
- Communication skills to clearly convey the benefits of the
products to potential customers. Time management is a must.
- Must be self-disciplined, highly motivated, organized and
possess a strong drive for results.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Possible travel to attend tradeshows to generate leads and
- 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Suite of products
including: Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams and Zoom.
- Ability to deliver both in person and virtual sales
- Capable of working in a remote capacity including isolated
workspace at home, phone access, High Speed internet.
- 5 days in office during probationary/training period then
hybrid(3 days in office) Qualifications:
- Proven track record of success (meeting and exceeding
- Competitive independent starter with a strong work ethic and
resilient with rejections
- Team player attitude with an interest in helping others
- Must be coachable and receptive to feedback
- Sales experience- preferably in direct sales and/or B2B sales-
with A "hunter" mentality to qualify and aggressively close
accounts with ability to think critically and be creative
- Enjoy working with "Start-Ups" helping to build something from
the ground up.
- Ability to establish rapport, trust and strong business
relationships, at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to provide detailed,
accurate, thorough information
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrate product and customer
- Experience with CRM, leads/sales management systems.
- Experience prospecting for new accounts
- Ability to work remotely and be accountable for daily and
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills coupled
with outstanding listening skills
- Ability to be in the office a minimum of 3 days per week as
directed by your Sales Leader.
- A Products Group reserves the right to change in office
requirement without notice and at its sole discretion. A Products
- Guaranteed base salary and continued commissions from renewal
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Quarterly Commission / Bonuses
- Full Benefits including 401K and Profit Sharing, Health and
- Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, employee discount
- Protected Territory
- Industry-leading, paid sales training
- Laptop and Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement
- Cutting edge sales tools, devices and software
- $1500 sign on bonus (must complete 90 day probationary period)
About A Products Inc.: Our unique family-like culture is what makes
our company stand out from the rest. Headquartered in Marlboro, NJ,
we are rapidly growing by offering a number of positions in all
departments. For over 30 years, A Products Inc. has been providing
manufacturers with plastic and metal hardware and consider
ourselves to be one of the largest distributors throughout the US
and Canadian markets. With an extensive inventory in our
distribution facilities on both the East and West Coast, A Products
Inc. is your go-to supply partner. In addition to our standard
component hardware line, we also represent some of the world's top
brands and manufacturers, including Fidlock and Winhigh.
Complimentary to the A Product lines, our overseas division
delivers custom products, retail ready goods, and sourcing
services. A Product's longevity is accredited to the service level,
innovation, and quality we deliver to our customers every day. If
you would like to be a part of our winning team, apply now. Submit
your resume to
Keywords: A Products, Inc, Brick , Sales - Business Development Representative - Hybrid, Other , Marlboro, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!