RV Service Technician
Company: Campers Inn RV of Toms River
Location: Toms River
Posted on: January 15, 2022
RV SERVICE TECHNICIANExcellent Hourly Pay PLUS Bonuses & Great
Benefits!Opportunity to Earn $75K - $95K+!If you have experience as
a Handyman, and/or HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or carpentry, apply
now for immediate consideration!Are you looking for a financially
rewarding and stable career with a great employer? The NEW Campers
Inn RV of Toms River is seeking to hire RV Service Technicians to
join our team! Ideal candidates will be good with people and have
the experience and ability to troubleshoot and repair a variety of
RV systems and appliances. We will train the right candidates! We
take care of our techs! We offer continued training so you can
continue to advance your career. Sign-on Bonus for bringing your
expertise to the Campers Inn Team!This position does not require
mechanic/service technician experience.Apply online today!We offer
terrific benefits which include:
- Excellent Hourly Pay PLUS Bonuses!
- Performance Bonuses - Earning $75,000 - $95,000+ a year is
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Assistance available!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days
- We provide basic tools for entry-level techs to keep after 1
year of employment! (A $300 value!)
- 5-Day Work Week - We are closed on Sundays!
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental Life, Spouse
Life, Child Life, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a 401(k)
Retirement Plan. Our goal is to attract and maintain a highly
competent and fairly compensated workforce
- Training and Development: We invest in our employees through
specialized job training, certifications, and professional
development. We assist employees in continuing their education
- Career Growth: We offer ongoing career development
opportunities and promote from within our organization whenever
possibleResponsibilities - RV Service Technician:
- Provide and document complete diagnostic tests, repairs, or
replacement services to customers
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance
maintenance and repairs
- Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work areaQualifications - RV Service
- RV Certification is a huge plus!
- RV experience preferred
- Experience as a Handyman, and/or HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or
carpentry experience preferred
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- On time for work and attendance is a must
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment
will grant you priority consideration!
- Must pass pre-employment screening - We are a Drug-Free
WorkplaceCamper's Inn RV is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a
qualified individual with a disability.
Keywords: Campers Inn RV of Toms River, Brick , RV Service Technician, Professions , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!