Professional Land Surveyor
Company: System One
Location: Toms River
Posted on: June 18, 2022
- Determine and verify boundaries of property, create maps and
approve the boundaries of land.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of
parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and
relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices,
mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Inks in lines and letters on pencil drawings as required.
- Draws charts for representation of statistical data.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and
- Communicate with field crews to ensure proper information is
collected on specific jobs.
- Oversees the CAD standards for employees and subcontractors for
the organization as well as communicating and directing the field
crews as to what is needed on specific jobs.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws including interviewing,
training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
addressing complaints and resolving problems. Qualifications
- A Professional Land Surveyor License is preferred, not
- Tidelands expertise experience required
- College or university program certificate; or two to four years
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD software
Keywords: System One, Brick , Professional Land Surveyor, Professions , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!