Emergency Medical Technician/ EMT
Company: Stat Care Ambulance Service LLC
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionTo provide appropriate, efficient and timely pre
and post-hospital basic life support care and transportation of the
sick and injured in accordance with local, state, national and
Metro Ambulance LLC standards of practice. An Emergency Medical
Technician (EMT) provides Basic Life Support (BLS) services to
assignments for both emergency and non-emergency transports given
from the appropriate dispatch authority in efficient professional
manner and in compliance with EMS and NJ State protocols, policies
and procedures. The EMT position requires patient care, driving EMS
vehicles, as well as lifting and moving patients and equipment,
including lifting of patients from beds or emergency scenes onto
stretcher and into ambulance; carrying of patients and equipment;
climbing stairs or steps.EMT Qualifications:You must have
- Current valid NJ, NY, PA or National EMT Certification
- Healthcare Provider CPR Certification
- Valid Driver's License from a USA stateEMT
- Provides pre and post-hospital basic and life support treatment
in accordance with each patient's condition, applicable standards
of care, procedures and protocols, and in compliance with State and
Federal statutes and regulations.
- Operates vehicles safely and professionally, in compliance with
laws and regulations, and with due regard for the public, while
providing safe and efficient transport of the patient in the
ambulance to and from the medical facility.
- Documents all aspects of patient condition and treatments in
designated EMS reports. Obtains and records non-medical patient
information as required. Completes other patient documentation and
forms as required.
- Operates wireless communication devices in a professional
- Provides routine troubleshooting, maintenance and cleaning of
EMS equipment, vehicles and station facilities. Promptly reports
all equipment failures and problems in a manner consistent with
incident reporting procedures.
- Maintains required certifications in accordance with policy,
and all applicable State and Federal statutes and regulations.
- Pay Range $21 - $22
Keywords: Stat Care Ambulance Service LLC, Brick , Emergency Medical Technician/ EMT, Professions , Brick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!