BUSINESS OR SYSTEMS ANALYST
Company: Sunrise Systems Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for BUSINESS OR SYSTEMS
ANALYST -in Warren, NJ with one of our top clients. -
Job Title: -BUSINESS OR SYSTEMS ANALYST
Job Id: (phone number removed)
Location: Warren, NJ 07059
Duration: 6 -months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
NOTE: Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company is an equal
opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to
the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local
The primary focus of the Systems Analyst will be to define,
develop, deliver and support GXP and non GXP Enterprise and
Stand-Alone computerized systems associated with Cell Therapy
Clinical manufacturing and development.
This role will have a primary emphasis on support computerized
systems (Labware LIMS, Flow Cytometry, PCR & ELN) and will work
effectively with other IT groups, engineers and the business
stakeholders to support computer systems in both manufacturing and
1. Manage Benchtop IT system engineers (internal and external) at
appropriate level to deliver workload:
--- Manage vendor relationships as needed, ensure support is
available to the Warren Cell Therapy Facility.
--- Ensure all systems are consistently maintained in an audit
2. Collaborate with other Digital Plant leaders to address issues;
develop plans to drive down support volumes for Cell Therapy
benchtop IT systems.
3. Manage organizational adoption of Client standard processes and
systems including Vitalize; continuously enhance existing processes
to simplify support requirements.
4. Foster business and enterprise partner relationships to ensure a
high customer satisfaction rating.
5. Represent Benchtop IT (both Manufacturing, QC and Product
Development) systems during internal audits and regulatory
6. Provide updates to management through established
7. Actively participate in all phases of application
implementation, including the ownership of key deliverables
8. Assure quality customer service to all customers, promote
positive service relationships and contribute to supportive and
cooperative work environment
9. Assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and
Planning phases of System Validation Lifecycle. These activities
include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy;
research & development within the project life cycle; technical
analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing,
testing and rolling-out the solutions
Qualifications & Experience
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technology or
engineering focused domain.
2. A minimum of 5-7 years of lab and quality systems and laboratory
instrument PC support or related experience, documented by a solid
history of technical accomplishments and a proven track record in
implementing system software.
3. Commanding knowledge of Data Integrity guidance, GxP compliance,
Software Development Life Cycle, and Good Documentation
4. Mastery of SOPs, cGMPs and other compliance requirements and
regulatory guidelines (FDA, EU) and the ability to work and manage
within a regulatory environment.
5. Proven implementation and life cycle planning of lab and quality
systems or similar), support of cyber security actions, upgrade of
instrument PCs and peripherals.
6. Understanding of network, databases, servers, and PCs.
7. Proven leadership skills and the ability to negotiate in a
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9. Demonstrated Project Planning and Management skills
Direct: -(phone number removed) - Email: - -
Satya - Delivery Manager
Direct: (732) (phone number removed) -Email:
Keywords: Sunrise Systems Inc, Brick , BUSINESS OR SYSTEMS ANALYST, Professions , Barnegat, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!