Company: T&M Associates
Location: Toms River
Posted on: August 6, 2022
T&M Associates has a fantastic opportunity for an individual
as a Construction Inspector. The position is based in our Toms
River, NJ office working on municipal and county field assignments
throughout Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Responsibilities will
include inspection of capital improvements, bonded improvements and
developer escrow inspections. Additionally, the position will
include construction administration and inspection for municipal
and county infrastructure project, utility installations, concrete
work, roadway reconstruction, site development, grading and
- Candidates should have 2 - 5 years of progressive experience
with construction projects.
- NICET certification preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Zoning and Subdivision and Land Development
Ordinance Regulations a plus.
- Experience with Public Works projects required.
- Proficient with Word and Excel. Candidate will be responsible
for field reports.
- We seek a well-organized, self-motivated candidate with an
ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and work both
independently and within a team environment.
- Flexible Work Arrangements (both in location and hours)
- Defined Career Progression Paths
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Professional development trainings
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness programs for physical, emotional, and financial
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be
accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If
this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work
in the United States. EEO/AA Employer
Keywords: T&M Associates, Brick , Construction Inspector, Professions , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!