Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver
Location: Toms River
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $87,000 - Up to $10,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,250-$1,530 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 191636Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul 75% non-hazardous freight in tanker trailers.
- Get home for three days every other weekend. Pay and bonus
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- $10,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
hire. Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you
qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 10000PI187231942
Keywords: Schneider, Brick , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver, Professions , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!