Veterans Preferred - Cybersecurity Analyst
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -Job Title:
Location: Holmdel, NJ
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $41 - $50/hr W2
- The cybersecurity assurance analyst role will be primarily
responsible for ensuring the detection cases programmed in the SIEM
are functioning as designed.
- The analyst serving this role will be responsible for manually
replicating user and system activity, as well as detonating
automated test objects, and documenting the test results.
- Finally, the analyst will be responsible for determining the
root cause for any testing failures and documenting the remediation
work required to resolve the issue.
- A successful candidate will have a very firm technical
understanding of operating system functions and
- The best candidates will most likely have had former roles as
system or network admins/engineers.
- Additionally, they should have a foundational understanding of
- A successful candidate will also have proven experience working
autonomously, with the ability to clearly communicate their
- The following list of preferred qualities is listed in order
from most desirable to least desirable.
- Hands-On Splunk experience and knowledge of SPL
- Experience programming with scripting languages such as
PowerShell and Python
- Previous experience in an operational information security
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: MODIS, Brick , Veterans Preferred - Cybersecurity Analyst, Professions , Holmdel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!