Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver
Location: Toms River
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $83,000Average pay: $1,200-$1,470 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 223714Overview
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required within 60 days of
- Live within 100 miles of Keasbey, NJ or Paulsboro, NJ and live
in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York or
Pennsylvania. Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if
you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through
it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely. Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI201197833
Keywords: Schneider, Brick , Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Toms River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!